Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All prices have VAT included
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% is necessary at the time of booking in order to secure your reservation.
- The balance is due prior to arrival. You will receive notification by email when it is time to pay. This can be between 2 to 6 weeks prior to arrival, depending on the conditions agreed upon at the time of booking. Reservations are subject to cancellation if payments are not received by the due date.
- If cancellation is necessary, providing you inform us before the payment of the balance is due, the deposit paid can be transferred to a future booking.
- If a refund is issued due to extenuating circumstances, there may be a small service charge for oversees payments.
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided and they are included in the price. Beach towels may not be included, depending on the accommodation unit booked.
- Travel cots can be provided but must be requested in advance.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to more guests staying in the apartments than the stated on the reservation.
- Five days before arrival, you will receive an email with information on how to get to the accommodation and how to check-in. Some of our units have key boxes by the front door for self-check in. In other cases, we may be there to meet you. If you haven’t already done so, this is a good time to send us your estimated time of arrival, so that we can be ready for when you arrive.
- It is necessary by Portuguese law for all guests to present valid ID upon arrival. This can be a passport or an ID card. We will inform you as to how we will be collecting your ID info in due course.
- We carry out regular maintenance checks on all our accommodation units, but unfortunately sometimes things can break down. If this is the case during your stay with us, we request that you contact us immediately and be patient while we sort out the problem. We will do our best to make sure that it does not disrupt your stay.
- If damage is caused to the accommodation unit or its contents due to misuse by the guest, this will be charged for. We ask you to treat the accommodation with care and to report any breakages with honesty. We will not charge you for small, everyday accidents such as broken glasses.
- Some basic items are provided for your check-in, including toilet paper, washing up liquid, hand soap and garbage bags. These items are not replaced during your stay, so after you have used these up you will need to buy more yourself.
- If you will be arriving late and cannot get to the supermarket, we can provide you with a starter pack for a small extra charge. If you should request this, please simply select the items from the list that we will send to you.
Thank you for booking with us and we hope that you enjoy your stay!